We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the professionals who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find trainings and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Early Learning Indiana increases statewide supports with expanded partnership with Indiana’s Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning. There are over 500,000 children under age five in Indiana, and nearly two-thirds of them have both parents in the workforce. Indiana families and communities rely upon child care and early learning programs to help their children thrive…
On June 7, more than 500 Hoosier business, civic, early childhood, education and political leaders came together at Muncie’s Horizon Convention Center, brought together by Early Learning Indiana, the Indiana Early Learning Advisory Committee, Muncie and Delaware County BY5, and ReadyNation. With a goal of expanding early learning access across the state, those Indiana leaders…